Saturday, June 25, 2011

Lifegems.

4:  In the event that, you know, unfortunate, natural-life events take a beloved one from you too soon, don't worry, you can turn that loved one into a diamond to keep FOREVER. I know you're intrigued.

http://www.lifegem.com/

Okay, or you could take a piece from a living individual and memorialize it forever. Not as grossly and creepily awesome.  

NO, I would never do this.

1:  I'm totally gonna steal some of your hair next time I see you! Ha!

4:  hahah...I guess I feel honored.

5:  What color would you like for us to make you when your time has come, 4?  The red heart is very lovely.

5:  I told mom about this and told her I would turn her into a diamond and when I show my children I will say "this was your grandmother" (In an old, withered voice, of course.)

2:  More importantly, would you mind if your ashes were split up in order to make earrings? Or would you prefer that you stay together as much as possible?   Come on earrings! Demanding that you stay in one piece postmortem is a little selfish, don't you think? 

1:  I don't have strong opinions on whether or not my ashes are split up, but I do have a strong preference on color. I would like to be the light blue color. None of the showy blues, greens, purples or other such nonsenses. Keep it classy, people. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment